Transfering from Google & Facebook







Transfering from Google & Facebook 


META: FACEBOOK & ALPHABET: GOOGLE - BLOGGER & YOUTUBE 

A large part of stopping the wBCI invasion of connected negligent lans & interests internationally affecting many throughout Brics - Nato + Independent Alliance countries 

There is interest in connecting backed up content onto a separate server with copies & replacing URL links to recreate raw with professional edirs for 2030-2035 while we slowly replace use of Meta: Facebook & Alphabet: Google - Blogger - YouTube for H.I.3 as it has been for 2016-2026 in an update & controlled access like controlled evidence access 

That being said we will do this for 2040 & transition off both platforms at no earlier sate than January 2, 2040

Legal efforts Federally internationally could force this date to 2035 at earliest due to shareholder & legal demand 


Accessible Areas to public 

1. The 3 Part Website & connected online effects

2. Shield Network Stores & Maintenance Partners

3. Legal section

https://sbgcigsite.blogspot.com/2026/09/retrofit-kits-generator-motor-battery.html

H.I.3 is the biggest case of the others held within the legal section

www.sydneys.space (not .com) 

www.sydneybennettgroup.com 

www.cypressmotorsports.com 


INEVITABLY 

Inevitably the H.I.3 Case will become available archived & accessible based on clearance levels 

We do not X Twitter or other but URL links out to others exist. We will transfer copies of YouTube videos for private case access reference 

TIME FOR A BREAK - 2026


OUR PREPPED CASE - EXPANDED

H.I.3 Case. The 4 Bennett's. Victims 

HAVANA INTERNATIONAL 3+ MK ULTRA H.I.3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enemies of the 4 Bennett's

The Executions of Northern Ontario

Execution + All Policing in Canada